Gina loves speaking to classes, athletic organizations and businesses on sports, sports media, breaking barriers in sports media, how to get more comfortable and confident on-camera and more!
She is a sought-after panel moderator and has emceed a number of high-profile events with the likes of Jackie Joyner-Kersee, Kristin Johnston, Jerry Jones and more.
She can also serve as a credible spokesperson for your brand.
As as well-known multimedia and sports personality, Gina has worked with numerous organizations, including these:
- Albertson’s – Jason Witten Appreciate Day Emcee
- American Heart Association – GoRed for Women Luncheon Emcee
- College Football Playoff – Foundation Announcement Emcee/Discussion Moderator
- Major League Baseball – RBI Softball World Series Closing Banquet Host
- NCAA Final Four – Coach’s Roundtable Moderator
- Nexus Recovery Center – Auxiliary Luncheon Emcee & Westapher Kickoff Host
- Round-Up for Autism – Celebrity Rider
- FC Dallas Sponsors Summit – Emcee & Panel Moderator
- St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital – Evening Under the Stars Emcee
- Taste of The NFL – Ultimate Tailgate Party Host
- Dallas Cowboys – Kickoff Luncheon Speaker, Mom’s Clinic Panel Discussion Moderator
- Dallas Mavericks – Tux & Tennies Co-Host
- Dallas Stars – High School Media Day Speaker
- PGA Tour – Executive Women’s Day Host
- Texas Rangers – Welcome Home Luncheon Host
- United Way of Metropolitan Dallas – Nine for 90 Healthy Kids Challenge Host
- University of Texas-Arlington – Hall of Honor Induction Ceremony Emcee
- CBS11/TXA21-TV & WFAA-TV – represented both station groups for multiple appearances and speaking engagements.
Whether you need a dynamic and compelling emcee or a moderator who can deliver a multimedia presentation for your next panel discussion, Gina Miller can make your next event your best. Contact her to day to discuss availability.